Video Marketing: First Things First
The future of marketing involves a strategy complete with video. It’s the best way to communicate why your products and services are great and have value.
There are predictions that every company — from small to medium to large businesses — will have to compete with video to increase their reach and promote their brand.
But, first things first: You need to define your goals. What do you want to accomplish with your video — more engagement, more sales, or both?
We use these questions as a launching pad with all our clients. Take a look:
- Tell us about your target audience, the customers you have or you’re looking to reach. Go past their name, age, gender and be sure to include the specifics: What are some of their daily tasks on the job? What do they do on the weekends with their family and friends? We recommend you have a clear image of them in your mind, down to their physical appearance.
- What problem or problems do you solve for your clients? What are the main benefits of your products or services?
- Are you looking to change or reinforce any perceptions clients have about your brand?
- After watching the video, what action do you want your customers to take?
- Where will your video be played? In a Facebook ad or on a landing page? Will it be sent to your email list?
It’s well known that content marketing wouldn’t be complete without video. So, first things first, what are some of your answers to these questions? Send them to us in an email. Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll let you know how we can help.